Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthik_k4k
Contributor
Contributor

how to Compare 2 filed from same table?

HI Guys,

I have a excel file which i attached in the attachment please find below. I need to compare 2 fields from the same table  see below for sample table.

here my requirement is i wanted to compare Transition Workflow Instance with Transition Workflow Instance and 

[Transition Workflow Definition] is not equal to Transition Workflow Definition]  see below script which i have created with SQL script but i wanted to do the same in Qlikview. 

delete final from Tb1 final
where  NOT EXISTS
                         (SELECT 1
                            FROM Tb1 oo
                           WHERE     main.[Transition Workflow Definition] <> oo.[Transition Workflow Definition]
                                 AND main.[Transition Workflow Instance] = oo.[Transition Workflow Instance]
                                and ((main.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='WebsiteElite-Amend'
                                    and oo.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='DudaElitePlusWebsite-FTA') OR
                                    (main.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='eComElite-Amend'
                                    and oo.[Transition Workflow Definition] ='eComElitePlus-FTA'))
                                )
Labels (1)
0 Replies