Hi Sander, It's hard to tell what's going on... If EXECUTE doesn't work - check the conditions I've mentioned above. If that batch file doesn't work - see if it executes manually. Also makes sense to check if there are security restrctions on files and folders.
Thanks for your response. I don't know how but the problem is solved.. The only thing I can imagine is that the relative path I defined wasn't processed ok.. Manual execution did work ok, I had checked that.. It was in QlikView or the script.
Anyway.. Your solution does the trick, even in Publisher. Thanks!
I had trouble with the path statement too. I moved the .bat file i wanted to execute to the same folder as the .qvw and I also renamed the .bat file to have no spaces. Also make sure you check to allow script (Allow Database Write and Execute Statement) under Settings User Preferences