Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to hide a value in a pivot table

Hi

In my report I want a value against itemnumber ie 50,76,56,4,62,248 should be hidden or removed from table.

pLease help!!!!

report screenshot is attached below

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

you can use not equal to operator for this

dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Saksham,

There is no HIDE option in pivot table. Instead of Pivot table you can use Straight Table. It has a HIDE option for the field.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be expression like below

Sum({<ItemNumber -= {'50','76','56','4','62','248'}>} Measure)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i have used rangesum() function as rangesum(north,south,east,west,tbc) but not please tell me how to apply not equal to operator ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Why not this?

Only({<ItemNumber -= {'50','76','56','4','62','248'}>} rangesum(north,south,east,west,tbc))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks...it was useful for me

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please close this thread by flag Helpful and Correct Answer to close this thread

Note - Please free to ask if issue still not resolved.