cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanka123
Contributor
Contributor

how to import the JSON

I am new to Qlikview. need to create the report based on the JSON files. and please find the sampler JSON format. please help me on the script

{"Header":{"Type":"BS","Ver":"2.0"},"Instruction"
:{"Header":{"Type":"ABCD","Time":"2013-12-
05T12:32:36.588+0200","Tid":13489709,"Fid":9382817,"Uid":
952415,"Sid":1386008738698,"User":"ID:10001/MM","RU"
:"ID:10001/MM"},"Amount":25000,"
Labels (1)
  • JSON

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

If the json is a web resource then you can use the Qlik Rest Connector, if it is a local file then it is a bit more complicated.

For local sources take a look at @Frank_Hartmann solution in this thread How to load local JSON file into Qlik Sense

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Sanka, did Vegar's post and links help you get things working?  If so, be sure to circle back and use the Accept as Solution button to give him credit and let others know this helped you.  If you are still working on things and need further help, provide an update on where you stand, and if you did something else, consider posting that and mark that as the solution for future visitors to the post.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.