My guess is to use a calculation condition based on a variable which value is set by the load script to a value say 1. Then the macro button set variable to value 0 and chart is visible since its condition is $(vVar) = 0.
Hello flash, you can do this using actions and variables.
1. Create a variable, named for example Visible and set its value to zero.
2. Add a button, click on properties -> actions -> external -> set variable. Type the name on the variable you just created and set the value to 1.
3. The last step is going into your charts properties -> layout -> show, select conditional option, and again, type the name of tha variable.
A few steps ...
1. Create a variable and set it to 0. e.g.
2. Go to the chart Layout tab
3. Add '$(vShow)=1' to the Conditional field under Show (middle of screen on the right)
4. Create a button and add the action Set Variable under External.
5. Settings: variable=vShow, value=1
When you have reloaded, the chart will not be shows. Press the button and it will appear.
You could add another button to make the chart invisible again. Just copy the first one and change the value to 0. Don't forget to change the text 😉
You create the variable in the script. For instance below the default SET declarations in the Main tab of the script.
btw I found out that you don't need to put the variable between $() in the Show-field on the Layout tab of the chart