Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

how to make a invisible button ?

Hi All

I try to create a button for access confidential report. which I use white color . And my org background is not so white. Other if a bit careful can notice my white button. It there a way I can make my button color same as background color ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sushil353
Master II
Master II

use image instead of color change.. better take a screen shot of your report..

then paste that in paint.. and crop a small amount of area where u want to put the button ...

then save that cropped area as image and use that in image in button.

HTH

Sushil

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

use image instead of color change.. better take a screen shot of your report..

then paste that in paint.. and crop a small amount of area where u want to put the button ...

then save that cropped area as image and use that in image in button.

HTH

Sushil

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi sushil

Thank you for answer so many of my doubt. You seen to know a lotof QV. You work in which country ?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

sushil353
Master II
Master II

i am working in India.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sushil

I try to create a image from my QV app sheet template, when i use a text box , and insert the image of the back ground color , when i re-size the box , the image also reduce in size. end up i try to change the sheet back ground color by set the the color to white , now i myself unable to find the button. so may be i need to make the button visble 5%.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

Cool.... Great

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you tried using a 'plain' background in button properties - general tab with a transperancy of 100%?

(and if you need to find your button, use the sheet properties - Objects and open the button properties).

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Stefen

Thank you very much. Your reply first part is a good way to create a invisible button as well. Can be control thr visible level.

But your second part I cannot understand. Pls help to share a bit more your purpose.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Stefen

I think I understand what you mean now.

Paul