Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to show all records that were considered in a SUM?

Hi all,

I have a bar chart with one dimension (grouped to drill down).

There are several expressions, all aggregating certain data of my tables.

How could I get the detailed records that make up the calculated sum of one of the bars? Ideally I would like to have a straight table that just do show only the records that were used for the corresponding SUM calculation.

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe just create a staight table with dimensions including the field records you want to show and add all your expressions from the bar chart (you can hide the expressions on presentation tab). You may need to restrict to your bar chart dimension value by a calculated dimension or expression with a set analysis or selection in addition.

But, I think it would be much easier to discuss a solution if you could upload a small sample file or a detailed description of your data model and bar chart.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe just create a staight table with dimensions including the field records you want to show and add all your expressions from the bar chart (you can hide the expressions on presentation tab). You may need to restrict to your bar chart dimension value by a calculated dimension or expression with a set analysis or selection in addition.

But, I think it would be much easier to discuss a solution if you could upload a small sample file or a detailed description of your data model and bar chart.

Colin-Albert

A pivot table will allow users to expand the dimensions down to a more detailed level. Or use a drill-down dimension group.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks,

that works perfect!

Bernd