Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to supress zero values inthe stright table at the level of expression

Hi ,

Actual i have created a stright table which contains many expressions and dimensions and currently the chart is showing all values but i need to supress zero values so please let me know how i can do this and the thing is i have enabled the supress zero values and supress missing values both in Dimension tab and expression tab , but still the chart is showing zero values ,please help me out on this.

Regards,

Smita Atagur

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hai,

In a straight table you have an option of supressing null values in dimension tab.

This may helps you .

Thanks,

Rathish

Not applicable
Author

Hi

use presentation tab

supress zero values

Not applicable
Author

Dear

Kindly find the attachment.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Mukram

Not applicable
Author

i done this but still its not working actual in my chart totally 7 columns are there and in this ttwo columns are dimensions and rest of all are expression now i want to supress zero value of he expression 1 like this i need to make and even i have enabled the supress zero values in the expression tab also

Not applicable
Author

i done this but still its not working actual in my chart totally 7 columns are there and in this ttwo columns are dimensions and rest of all are expression now i want to supress zero value of he expression 1 like this i need to make and even i have enabled the supress zero values in the expression tab also