Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

is Statistical Significant calculation is possible in Qlikview....???

Hi All,

My Questions may be completely new or weird to few people but completely new to me .

am not from statistics background but with my basic knowledge i will try to explain the seanario.

we are showing consumption of network with a week dimension in a line chart and while we are presenting to client, they asked this Question by ' comparing the network usage difference between the 2 weeks. is this difference is singnificant over the weeks. can we do this statistical significant calculation..

is this kind of calculations are possible in Qlikview..?? please comment with your thoughts on this i hope some people must be from stitistical Background...

Thanks Much in advance... !!

3 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Cannot answer unless we see some sample data and your expected output.

dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the reply,

please find the below line chart where we are showing the consumption. from 3Q17 to 4Q17 we can see a difference of 2.5.. like this we have difference for each Quarter. we want to know is this difference is significant across diff Quarters and if not what is the statistical significance for this...??

Hope my question is bit clear now...

dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

can some one like jontydkpi‌ or Sunny talwar respond on this please..

More than the solution am much curious to know that is this kind of calculations are possible in Qlikview