Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RheaQv12
Creator
Creator

is this sorting possible...within the pivot table

Hey,

I have this pivot table with few dimensions... one of the dimension values are shown horizontally and there is a sub partial column (Total) - I am trying to get the data sorted by Total values.. i do not care for other dimensions i just want the data to be sorted in descending order based on the sub partial column which is TOTAL

attached some sample data - thanks for any suggestion/ideas

Capture2.JPG

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Did you try the sorting by y value?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Reha, did Sunny's suggestion work out?  If so, do not forget to close the loop on the thread by using the Accept as Solution button on his post to mark it giving him credit for the help and letting other Community Members know it did work for you.  If you are still working on things, leave an update on where you are and what you need.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.