Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tenyeapen
Contributor
Contributor

last 12 months bar data

HI All

I need to display last 12 months data on a bar chart. my date field is Created_date and below is my expression I'm using.

sum(if(Policy_Type = 'D' and round((Inception_to_Approval_TAT))<=30,1,0))/(count(if(Policy_Type = 'D', (Inception_to_Approval_TAT))))*100

Please help.

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

>>Please help.

How can we help?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
tenyeapen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

with the above details need to create a rolling 12 month bar chart. Please help me in that.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There are many blog postings and discussions on how to implement rolling 12 month metrics. Please search the community to get you going, Then, if you get stuck on a particular detail, feel free ask here.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Teny, here is one example, not sure if this is what you needed or not, but to Jonty's point, there are a bunch of other posts, as I did a quick one and got a lot of hits, so if this one is not what you need, just search and work through some of the other posts, as I do expect you will find one that will work for you.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Layout-Visualizations/Displaying-Rolling-Last-12-Months-in-Or...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.