Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

list boxes do not display content when in container and open in browser

Hi, all,

I found a really strange performance of list boxes in container.

Everything is OK in my local development.

But when I open it in the browser. Strange thing happened. The list boxes will display the frames but not the content.  And it displays the content of a list box after a refresh.

That means, the first time when you open browser, it only display all the frame of the list boxes, but only the content of the the first one; then after a refresh of the browser, it shows the content of the second, and go on like this after 3 times refresh of the browser, all content from the 4 list boxes in that container will be showed. But when you log out, then you must start over, refresh the browser 4 times to get the dash display correctly.

I tried some thing, move the list boxes out of the container, then it works. No problem with display of the content. But as the list boxes is alined manually, there is overlap when I open the dash in different browser.

I think it is better to use container, but how can I get rid of the display issue?

Thanks

1 Reply
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

ie or ajax?

if ie, update the IE plugin