Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

load excel sheet data

Dear Experts

Need your guide.i made a BM template currently on Qlikview.On the daily basis BM will float.how i can load the data on the existing one template

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Just update the values in existing excel sheet according to corresponding field values and save the excel file. Reload in qlikview, values will get update in the chart automatically.

Hope it helps!!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Please attach sample data. Please explain your requirement clearly

Not applicable
Author

Hi

in a simple word.how i can load the same excel file to the existing one,below is the graph having the data till the date of  11th june 2017.the graph which is made by the excel data that given to it.i need to load the more data from the date of 12th june 2017 to till now on the same excel.what is the procedure

ffffffffff.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Just update the values in existing excel sheet according to corresponding field values and save the excel file. Reload in qlikview, values will get update in the chart automatically.

Hope it helps!!

Not applicable
Author

ya its work.....thanks man..

Not applicable
Author

Hi

one more Question. i need to change the position of legend from the right side to the Bottom  of the Date just like the below Example..jhjhhj.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Press Hold Ctrl+Shift then you can see red boxes highlighted then you can move around anywhere. Reducing the size and width accordingly.

Not applicable
Author

thanks alot..............its work

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Glad to help!!

Please close the thread by marking Helpful and Correct answer.