Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

loading data from huge excel file

Hi,

I have three excel sheets in one excel workbook. Those are excel_A,excel_B,excel_C. excel_A contains 64,999 rows and excel_B contains 64,999 rows and excel_C contains 2830 rows. all sheets contains same column names. at first I tried to create a chart item by using excel_A but it is showing all blank values. could anyone help me how to get this data in straight table please.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Amelia,

You can pull the data & create a straight table. I have done for one sheet, yu can do the same for all 3 sheets and change the column name if you don't want them to join. PFA

To remove blank values,uncheck these options from presentation tab, refer to below screenshot:

Supress.bmp

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Could you post a sample small data & the expressions you are using to create your chart?

Not applicable
Author

Hi

send ur excel work book with some sample data

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

please see the attached that is sample data and in all three sheets it is same columns

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

please see the attached that is sample data and in all three sheets it is same columns

Not applicable
Author

Hi Amelia,

You can pull the data & create a straight table. I have done for one sheet, yu can do the same for all 3 sheets and change the column name if you don't want them to join. PFA

To remove blank values,uncheck these options from presentation tab, refer to below screenshot:

Supress.bmp

Hope this helps!

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks very much and it's working. and I did for remaing sheets and I used Join so all the data appears in one straight table. But when I am trying to send Excel it's not responding. Could you let me know is there any way to send excel like sheet by sheet i,e first sheet contains 64,999 and second,third so on.

once again Thanks fo your help.

Not applicable
Author

I got it and can able to send to one sheet thanks for your help.