Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

lost one of script Tab

Dears,

i have one issues that I losted one of my script tab however my report is working fine with no error . And when go to the table viewer the losted scripts tab table is available.

second

every month i do updates of my report every thing is ok but there is one issue happened when i load last data that bar chart is not showing all bar for my two dimesion .

thanks,

Abu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Abdullah, For the First issue .. May be your Tab is hidden . There will be a arrow mark in the Right Top of the script .. Please try clicking that.. For the Second issue ... Please check the data or might you have changed the filed name which is not replicating in the Front End .Just Remove the Dimension and add it once again... Regards, Chakravarthy.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Abdullah, For the First issue .. May be your Tab is hidden . There will be a arrow mark in the Right Top of the script .. Please try clicking that.. For the Second issue ... Please check the data or might you have changed the filed name which is not replicating in the Front End .Just Remove the Dimension and add it once again... Regards, Chakravarthy.
Not applicable
Author

THANKS Chakravarthy ,