Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

marking certain values in red

Hi Community

I have created a table box. There is a column called variance in that. I want to make it in such a way that when the values in variance is less than 0, the values displayed  less than zero should be displayed in red colour .But the other values should be displayed as normal. How to enable this functionality? Please help.

Regards

Smriti

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Smriti,

within a table box I don't think you'll be able to do this, if you change to a straight table though, you can set this up under the visual cues properties tab.

visual cues.png

Hope that helps

Joe

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Smriti,

within a table box I don't think you'll be able to do this, if you change to a straight table though, you can set this up under the visual cues properties tab.

visual cues.png

Hope that helps

Joe

Not applicable
Author

Smriti,

i don't think this can be achieved in a table box. because we cannot modify fields in that.

You can easily achieve this in any chart or straight table.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

I think the requirement you are looking for is not possible in table box we cant perform any calculations in table box it will dislplay only data .

Its possible in  straight table .

Thanks

sunny_talwar

I don't think that you can do color coding in a table box, but you might be able to replicate a table box using a straight table and use that to create color conditions.

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

Thankyou Joe

I am able to do this through straight table.