Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

max timestamp per user and per day

I want to find the rating value at the max date (timestamp) per user and category based on the date that user selects through a calendar object.

Capture.PNG.png

vSelectedDate: 17-04-2014

MaxDate : AGGR(max(if(  num(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM) < num(timestamp(vSelectedDate + 1)),CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)),CUST_USER_ID,PRF_CAT_NAME)

The problems we have are the following

1) The 'CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM ' date is not correctly filtered by vSelectedDate for all users(i.e. '801CAF65' user).As a result, rating value is not appeared because the matching between two dates is not correct.

2) The MaxDate is not appeared on the correct row data. For example, MaxDate for '239E108A' user and 'Technology' categoty should be appeared in '17/4/2014 21:43' and not in '17/4/2014  18:24' or '17/4/2014  13:16'.

Can you please help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much.

I solved my problem using 'total' function in the following expression:

if(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM=(max(total<CUST_USER_ID,PRF_CAT_NAME> if(  num(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM) < num(timestamp(vSelectedDate + 1)),CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)) ), PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you provide what your chart should look like if it was working as you desired?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, the final chart should look like as being appeared on the following table.

Capture1.PNG.png

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I don't think you need that Aggr() expression.

Drop the MaxDate expression as it duplicates the dimension anyway. As the Rating_Value expression, try:

If(Max(TOTAL <PRF_CAT_NAME,CUST_USER_ID> CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM) >= vSelectedDate,PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

Hope this helps,

Jason

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much but it is not what i want exactly.

Because, the following expression appears only the rating value for '8E250AD3' user and not for all users.

If(Max(TOTAL <PRF_CAT_NAME,CUST_USER_ID> num(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)) < num(Timestamp( vSelectedDate + 1)),PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Try:

If(DayStart(Max(TOTAL <PRF_CAT_NAME,CUST_USER_ID> CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)) = vSelectedDate,PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Or:

If(Floor(Max(TOTAL <PRF_CAT_NAME,CUST_USER_ID> CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)) = vSelectedDate,PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much.

I solved my problem using 'total' function in the following expression:

if(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM=(max(total<CUST_USER_ID,PRF_CAT_NAME> if(  num(CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM) < num(timestamp(vSelectedDate + 1)),CUST_PRF_CAT_EVENT_TM)) ), PRF_CAT_RATING_VALUE)

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

OK cool - glad to be of help. Please mark a correct answer (even if it is your own) to close the thread.