Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

min,max in chart

Hi !!

I set correctly, in a dynamic mode, minimum and maximum values of the line chart.

The values, however, come too close to the end of the chart: This does not allow a good legibility.

I tried to increase or decrease (depending on the sign) calculated values. Unfortunately, nothing changes. For example:

max(aggr(column(1),[Saldo montante Mese - Mese Movimento])) ----> OK

max(aggr(column(1),[Saldo montante Mese - Mese Movimento])) + 100000000 ----> KO

Adding the value 100000000 (or other), the graph MAX does not change.......

Someone can help me?

Adriano

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I found that the value of 'Column(1)' is not getting passed and so the max value is not changed.

I tried including the entire expression of 'Saldo' into the 'static max' value and it worked,

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

=max(aggr(sum( {1<[Saldo montante Mese- Anno Movimento]= {$(=year(reloadtime()))} >} [Saldo montante Mese - Saldo]) ,[Saldo montante Mese - Mese Movimento]))+10000000

I am not sure why calling the value using 'Column(1)' is not working, but you can use the above expression instead.

-Haneesh

kji
Employee
Employee

Min/Max expressions are calculated completely independent of the rest of the chart thus it doesn't recognize the Column() function, any expression in a chart that is not an Expression/Subexpression is handled like this.

Not applicable
Author

Grazie !! Funziona perfettamente

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! It works perfectly 🙂