Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

multibox issue

Hi All,

I have one requirement can anyone help me.

1. I have one Multibox

2. I have three input boxes

req: When my (input box:1 = First) is active, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Banking),Area(UAE),Sales(200)

When my (input box:2 = Second is active- show only input- second, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Health),Name(Anu),Sales(400)

When my (input box:2 = Second is active- show only third input- Third, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Sales)

I hvae attached file,

Can anyone please help me asap.

Thanks

Priya

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you say active, do you mean they have value in them? or what exactly do you mean?

marcus_sommer

You couldn't query the activity-status of a qlik-object but you could use an OnChange trigger on the variable within the inputboxes to trigger multiple selections or probably better to trigger a bookmark.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Yes, We have input values like  input 1= 1,input 2= 2, input 3= 3;..

sunny_talwar

What happens when two of them simultaneously contain value in them? I think it would be better if you provide the information about your requirement as I feel that there might be easier way to accomplish what you are trying to do here

sunny_talwar

Can you check if this is what you want?

I just used one input box to control all three selections you want. Just select from 1, 2 or 3 and see the value in the multibox changing.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply Sunny.

My req: i want default filters each  one of input boxes

Like. input box 1 have some filters like

Name = Anu

Dept = Banking

2. Input box 2: have default filters

Name = Prathap

Dept : Sales

Sales = 300

3. like input box 3 have default filters

Dept : Marketing

or

When ever we will give input value as as 1 + enter it's active stage right, so i want show 1 multibox and hide 2 nad 3 multibox.

When ever we will give input value as as 2 + enter it's active stage right, so i want show 2 multibox and hide 1 multibox and 3 multibox.

When ever we will give input value as as 3+ enter it's active stage right, so i want show 3 multibox and hide 1 multibox and 2 multibox.

Like this way, or else any better way solution is there means help me asap.

Note: Take your own data or else which i have given data into inline in that qvd.

Thanks,

Priya

Not applicable
Author

Please Help me....