Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

multibox issue

Hi All,

I have one requirement can anyone help me.

1. I have one Multibox

2. I have three input boxes

req: When my (input box:1 = First) is active, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Banking),Area(UAE),Sales(200)

When my (input box:2 = Second is active- show only input- second, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Health),Name(Anu),Sales(400)

When my (input box:2 = Second is active- show only third input- Third, in multibox (filter) have to show Dept(Sales)

I hvae attached file,

Can anyone please help me asap.

Thanks

Priya

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you say active, do you mean they have value in them? or what exactly do you mean?

marcus_sommer

You couldn't query the activity-status of a qlik-object but you could use an OnChange trigger on the variable within the inputboxes to trigger multiple selections or probably better to trigger a bookmark.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Yes, We have input values like  input 1= 1,input 2= 2, input 3= 3;..

sunny_talwar

What happens when two of them simultaneously contain value in them? I think it would be better if you provide the information about your requirement as I feel that there might be easier way to accomplish what you are trying to do here

sunny_talwar

Can you check if this is what you want?

I just used one input box to control all three selections you want. Just select from 1, 2 or 3 and see the value in the multibox changing.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply Sunny.

My req: i want default filters each  one of input boxes

Like. input box 1 have some filters like

Name = Anu

Dept = Banking

2. Input box 2: have default filters

Name = Prathap

Dept : Sales

Sales = 300

3. like input box 3 have default filters

Dept : Marketing

or

When ever we will give input value as as 1 + enter it's active stage right, so i want show 1 multibox and hide 2 nad 3 multibox.

When ever we will give input value as as 2 + enter it's active stage right, so i want show 2 multibox and hide 1 multibox and 3 multibox.

When ever we will give input value as as 3+ enter it's active stage right, so i want show 3 multibox and hide 1 multibox and 2 multibox.

Like this way, or else any better way solution is there means help me asap.

Note: Take your own data or else which i have given data into inline in that qvd.

Thanks,

Priya

Not applicable
Author

Please Help me....