Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

you can attain this by using Trellis in the Dimension Tab of your pie chart

I can walk on water when it freezes
rohan_mulay
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi WOW,

Maybe  you can try to represent the same using gauge chart(speedometer style)

I have used the gauge chart along with a rounded corner text box ( textbox converted to circle by playing with the corner radius and squareness option in the layout tab. Where in Corner radius block select fixed and set it to 95 pts and squareness to 2).  So use a  Gauge chart. Go in the style tab and select the 1st style. Go in presentation tab and un-check show scale textbox. Set Angle Span to 360 degree. Set cylinder thickness to 20. In indicator block set mode to 'no indicator'(which will remove the needle) . In caption tab uncheck 'Show caption'. In layout tab uncheck 'Use borders'. Goin colors tab and set transparency to 100%. Apply your expressions and set the lower and upper bound for the gauge as required. To make the chart look better resize the circular textbox and bring it to the center of the gauge chart. pls refer the attached image for more clarity.
untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohan

Thanks for responding me

but I need to show only in grid chart and in the pie chart symbols of grid percentage should be visible

how can we approach

maxgro
MVP
MVP

try with a trellis, like that

1.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I am using grid chart inside that pie chart as a symbol options and in that I need to show percentages

so, how to reperesnt?

can u brief a bit more plz

maxgro
MVP
MVP

in grid chart it seems to me you can't have value on data point

Not applicable
Author

Yes,

but can u give me any approach how to show the percentage in grid chart