Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

need urgent reply

Hi..I have a List Box(please see the below attachment) it is having check boxes for selecting each field ,but in my case instead of selecting one by one field or dragging need to create one button for select all fields in a single clik...is it possible? please help me to get this..

Regards,

Sh.

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your list box is based on a field, right?

Then you can do it like this:

In your button properties, goto Action tab and select a Select - Select in field action.

enter your list box field name into the field name entry field

Field

and as search string:

Not applicable
Author

Hi Swuehl..Thanks for the reply , but  i tried that what u said , then it is getting selected all fields in a single clik .. but it is not  displying  the details of all fields in pivote table while clik on GO button ...previously if i clik on one check box or more and clik on GO  it will disply related things in pivote table ...need to disply like that only , first need to clik on select all then if i clik on GO it has to disply the details of those fields in pivote table ...

Regards,

Sh.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Does it work if you select them individually? I would assume, it doesn't.

You'll need to check what the Go button actually does. Does it set a variable? Does it perform a conditional check (e.g. that you haven't selected more than X values in your list box)?

Also check your pivot table that it doesn't use a calculation condition where the number of selected field values is evaluated.

Without knowing your app, there is not much more to say.

Good luck,

Stefan