Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

new and regained customer

Hi all,

I want to have two tables, where only data about new and regained customers are included.

Definition of new customer - >he has sum of sales bigger than 7500 in last three months but was totally inactive earlier

Definition of regained customer - > he has sum of sales bigger than 7500 in last three months, then he has been inactive for 18 months and has some sales before.

Do you have any ideas how can I achieve that?

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

This really depends on what data you have in your model. Do you want thsi to be done in the front-end or during reload?

It will be a lot easier to help you if you post a sample model and/or source file with the underlying data for your requirements. You will also get more accurate advice.

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

I want to do this in front-end because users may want to know who was "new" customer for example in april 2008. I think that this will be working only with these three tables

SALES -> id of customer, date, id of goods, count of goods, price..

CUSTOMERS -> id of customer, name...

CALENDAR ->  date, month, year, week, day, monthSerial, weekSerial...

Data model is pretty big and I cant upload it to internet. What exactly you would like to know?