Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II

numbers are coming in the charts in 12.4 version of desktop

Hi All,

Kindly help me on the below issue.

Please find the attached script file and the images.

In the 12.2 ,we are getting the numbers as per the calc, Same application am opening in 12.4 nothing is visible and even if i can take that expression in the text box that also didn't work for us.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please share the expression?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This is the expression which we are using it

= num($(vESABalanceDay1)+$(vCashAtBankDay1), '$ #,##0;($ #,##0)')& if(Display='$', '', Display)

$(vCashAtBankDay1)=

(sum({<ALCOFormatLvl1 = {'Total Assets'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyCode={'AUD'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyDesc=, ALCOFormatLvl2 = {'3rd Party Liquid Assets'}, GLEntityCode={'001'}, PeriodIndicator={'C'}, Level6GLAccountCode={'ACASHB'}, dBusinessDate={'>=$(#=vCompareDate1)<=$(#=vCompareDate1)'} >} GLREC_GLSpotBalanceAUD))
/ DivNumber

(vESABalanceDay1) =

((
sum({1<PeriodIndicator={'C'}, ALCOLevel5Post={'ESA'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyCode={'AUD'}, GLEntityCode={'001','055'}, dBusinessDate={'>=$(#=vCompareDate1)<=$(#=vCompareDate1)'} >} DEP_BalanceSheetAmountAUD)
+sum({1<PeriodIndicator={'C'}, ALCOLevel5Post={'ESA'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyCode={'AUD'}, GLEntityCode={'001','055'}, dBusinessDate={'>=$(#=vCompareDate1)<=$(#=vCompareDate1)'} >} LOA_BalanceSheetAmountAUD)
+sum({1<PeriodIndicator={'C'}, ALCOLevel5Post={'ESA'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyCode={'AUD'}, GLEntityCode={'001','055'}, dBusinessDate={'>=$(#=vCompareDate1)<=$(#=vCompareDate1)'} >} SEC_FaceValueAUD)
+sum({1<PeriodIndicator={'C'}, ALCOLevel5Post={'ESA'}, DimEnteredGLCurrencyCode={'AUD'}, GLEntityCode={'001','055'}, dBusinessDate={'>=$(#=vCompareDate1)<=$(#=vCompareDate1)'} >} MAN_FaceValueAUD)
))
/ DivNumber

sonysree88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Numbers are not coming in the charts in 12.4 version of desktop

Please let know why the issue persisting after desktop and server upgrade. I tried to recreate the chart that also not working. If I open the same QVW file in 12.1 SR7  that its working fine.

PFB for 12.1 version numbers are coming fine.

cashatt.PNG