Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

open new window in access point

Hi All,

I have created new qlikview document based on 5 other qlikview documents.

here i creted fields like year,month,name(report name),path and i have created excel file based on those.

name represents report name and year represents report related year and month also related to report  and path represents name of path of report.

i created one button to open selected document.here if i select year ,month and name of report then click on opendocs button,selected report will be open in qlikview application.

finally i placed this qlikview document into accesspoint accessible folder.when i open on access point it is opening and i select name report t then it is downloding selected name report.

But my requirement is to open new window of accesspoint and also it should be open directly in access point but not to be downlode file.

i found that  Problem  here if i place the URL of each name report in excel instead of placing path in excel then it will be open in new window of access point.

if we are going to select URL of each qv report we need to place all reports into accesspoint folder but here i place in different path.

I there any way for accessing new report on new window of access point by button,if we place name reports on other path instead of Accessible folder.????

Thanks

7 Replies
jer_2011
Creator II
Creator II

try the following

copy url accesspoint

ejemplo1_06082014.png

pasteejemplo2_06082014.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for replay if those reports are not placesd in storedserver files then how it is possible?

alematex
Partner - Contributor III

Using the same button in your application put the correct URL.

Second of all you must have the correct way to access to a report from access point:

../../../..//112.184.1.138/Aplicaciones/ATRASOS.qvw (the dots are if your final application is on another path)

But the report must be stored in server.

Then you need a qview license user to sign in

Not applicable
Author

Almost  i understood but  the new documents (which are going to be access by using button) should be placed in stored in server???

alematex

yes

Not applicable
Author

can we hide deployed documents in stored server to do not show on acceepoint ?? if is yes then how???

jer_2011
Creator II
Creator II

you would have to create a new folder to host your applications that do not want to show, then toggle from QMC,

I pass you a sample image

qmc.png