Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkey2847
Contributor II
Contributor II

out of object memory

Hi to All,

I am facing issue with out of object memory in my dashboard.

why I am getting this issue?

anyone can you please explain this?

Thanks in advance.

regards,

venkey

3 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Please give us more details about your dashboard, so we can help you out. Like how many tables you have, number of records, do you have multiple key fields etc.,

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Usually this happens when an expression has to walk unlinked data to get a result, or field values that have a very loose relationship (like all associations passing through a single connecting field value e.g. a 1). When the expression starts making all possible combinations of values to produce a calculation result, an inordinate amouint of memory is needed that may surpass available RAM. Most often, it is an indication of data model errors.

At that moment, you will get this error message.

Best,

Peter

Not applicable

hi,

It happens when in a chart suppose there are lots of data are coming then in this case RAM is not able to show all data for that chart. So that is why message is coming Object out of memory.

For this solution, in conditional of chart write the condition on the field which are using in the application.

and in error message write the message for the selection of field.

Hence on the particular selection you can reduce the data in the chart, and in this way you can resolve this issue.

Thanks