Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

pie chart

Hi,

I have a pie chart with legends when i am trying to print in the web the legend is overlapped in the Chart. i am not able to get rid of the overalpping while print. Is there any way to do it.

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you select you chart in developer and then hold down Ctrl + Shift you should be able to move the chart parts around within the chart object container to make sure you don't get any overlapping.

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Johannes,

Yes i did after going through community:).it still the legend is overlapping. at the Access point.I am running out of options. i am using QV10 SR4.And deploying in QV11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you printing a report, or straight from the dashboard? Using the Ajax client or IE Plugin?

I would also recommend developing the document in the same version that it will be hosted on in the client/server environment.

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I am using the Ajax client and i am doing the print by right click on the chart from the dashboard through the Ajax client.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it looks nice when you look at it in the dashboard but the overlapping occurs once you print it?

Do you get the same behavior when printing from standalone QlikView? and when using webmode in standalone QlikView?

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Johannes,

I checked in the tool it is overlapping when i tried to print .it is not working how far i move the legends. Its is kind of akward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you possibly reduce the data and upload a copy of the document with only the one chart which is overlapping?

(And/or contact support at support@qlik.com)