Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pirotfab
Creator
Creator

pivot table + selection expressions

Hello

Are there tutorials on pivot tables with the ability to display expressions depending on the choice of these in a selection list?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you want to have a look at tutorials and threads that are talking about 'conditional expressions' or 'adhoc' reporting:

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you want to have a look at tutorials and threads that are talking about 'conditional expressions' or 'adhoc' reporting:

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

pirotfab
Creator
Creator
Author

another post

Customizable Straight Table

Thanks Stefan.

How know you to dsplay the differences based on the selections ?

Example 1 :

if my selection is 2 measures, (Real N - Real N1) or (Real N - Budget) so it's ok

Column 1 = real N

Column 2 = real N1 or Budget

Column 3 = real N - real N1 (or Budget)

Example 2 :

If my selection is all, 3 measures (Real N, Real N1 and Budget), i do not know how display all the differences

Column 1 = Real N

Column 2 = Real N1

Column 3 = Real N - Real N1

Column 4 = Budget

Column 5 = Real N - Budget

Thanks for you help

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I am not sure I do understand your issue and setting. Could you elaborate?

pirotfab
Creator
Creator
Author

when I select two measures, (ex : sale 2016 (column 1) and sale 2015 (column 2)). in the column 3, there is the calcul (sale 2016 (column 1) and sale 2015 (column 2)).

If i want to select the third measure (sale 2014) in the same time, i want in column 4 this calcul (sale 2016 - sale 2014)

pivot :

Two measures selected

name     sale 2016       sale 2015       2016 vs 2015 (automatic display)

X               100                  90                       10

Y                 50                  40                       10

three measures selected

name     sale 2016   sale 2015    2016 vs 2015 (automatic display)     sale 2014         2016 vs 2014(automatic display)

X               100              90                    10                                                 110                      -10

Y                 50              40                    10                                                   60                      -10