Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

previous 13 weeks of data

Dear Community,

I'm trying to display a graph that has weeks as the dimension - the graph should only ever show 13 weeks of data regardless of the selections made (based on the maximum date value)

I've set up the appropriate variables and set analysis so that the correct date range is captured, however the order of my week dimension seems to be completely random. I'm not sure what sorting expression i can include to display the weeks correctly?

Sorting on the numeric value of the week works best but does not work when week 5 is selected (as the previous 13 weeks include week 52 from the previous year.

Below are some screen shots:

Sorting by numeric value

numeric value.png

Sorting by Date

sort by date.png

Please help!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try again. Copied your set analysis from expression to sorting function. Should work

View solution in original post

6 Replies
yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Please attach an example. There are several ways to achieve it, depending from your data

Not applicable
Author

Sorry - attached is an example

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Drew

Little change on Sort tab.

Also i did a little change for Min date variable calculation. Your was correct, however the first week on your graph always will be not complete and useless to compare with the next one. Use it on your own judgment

Not applicable
Author

Hi Yuriy,

Thank you very much for your help but I'm afraid you are encountering the same issue as me - if, on your example, you select 2015 as the year. The "2014" data which is shown due to the set analysis displays as 49, 52, 50, 51.....

This is the issue i am encountering!

Many thanks,

Drew

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try again. Copied your set analysis from expression to sorting function. Should work

Not applicable
Author

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!