Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem with chart grouping the expressions

i am using a bar chart where i am having 5 expressions and i grouped them now when i am applying the cyclic group how can i see the lebel in the chart

i am unable to see the current selected expression label

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you enable Show Title in Chart on the General tab of the properties window then the label of the active expression of the group will be shown in the Chart. If you don't set a Window Title then it will also be shown in the caption (even if you disable Show Title in Chart).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

anyone there

MayilVahanan

HI

Where you want to show the label?

Its appear in the window title or

click the check box "show title in chart " in general tab in bar properties, can u able to see it

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you enable Show Title in Chart on the General tab of the properties window then the label of the active expression of the group will be shown in the Chart. If you don't set a Window Title then it will also be shown in the caption (even if you disable Show Title in Chart).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Just go to General Tab -> Check "Show TiTle in chart"

Keep it as it is, dont write anything their.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Tick on show title in chart checkbox under general tab of properties of chart . . .