Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III

qlikview reload tasks do not run as expected

Hi all.

I have a problem with task reload time in qlikview server.It runs without any order.

I scheduled some reload tasks  to run in specefic times a day,but sometimes they run in their due time,sometimes they skip t without no error.

I also  changed the chunksize value to 20(in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service)  but still no luck.

I am really confused about it,any help would be highly appreciated.

MY qlikview server's version is 11.2 SR8

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

The reason could be that you have several trigger and depencies to your various tasks. Therefore I think you should go through all your tasks and look from where they will be triggered. It meant you need exactly to know what for task-chains are applied and also how many tasks would run parallel (the number is in general limited and also could some tasks disturb eachother).

- Marcus

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Make sure yo don't have task conflicts, and your second task is not scheduled before completion of first.

In this case your tasks will be skipped. Have a look at all you task and note down how much time they consume to run, and modify them if there could be a chance of improvements.

You can have a look at logs as well, to get mor details on why task fails.

Regards

ASHFAQ