Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriscools
Creator II
Creator II

"1" in set analysis to show everything doesn't work...

Hello,

in the attached qlikview i have 3 graph objects, 2 out of 3 are independant of whatever month is selected, it always shows the total current year.

i also want this in the the table "top sales YTD", but there it doesn't work and i don't understand why...

i use "1" in the set analysis to make it independant of current selections but in that table it does not seem to work.

can someone help me with the reason why?

thanx!

grtz,

chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It doesn't change at my side...

(You need to use only({1} ...) around the aggr() function also for the sort expression to avoid some re-sorting).

View solution in original post

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

if(only({1}Aggr(Rank(Sum({1<Shop={'Pomax Store Wijnegem'},Year={$(= Max(Year))}>}LineSalesAmount)),ProductGroupLevel1,SkuCode))<=3,Sum({1<Shop={'Pomax Store Wijnegem'},Year={$(= Max(Year))}>}LineSalesAmount))

chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,

it still changes if i select different months...

chris

MayilVahanan

Hi

PFA

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It doesn't change at my side...

(You need to use only({1} ...) around the aggr() function also for the sort expression to avoid some re-sorting).

chriscools
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ok, i forgot to do it in the sorting, and that was probably why i saw things changing...

thanx!

chris