Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Set by Style"???

I would like to change the font style of column headings in a straight table to "regular", but the font style field contains the text "set by style" and I can't change it.  I have tried changing the font style in my User Preferences and Document Preferences, but neither worked.  I also tried changing the "Default Font" selection in the Chart Properties, Font tab, but that didn't appear to have any effect at all. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

you do must be set one optio.

.Settings/Document Proprieties/Styling Mode-> set Advanced. Ok.

Now you shold set your like style.Bye

Marchetto

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

you do must be set one optio.

.Settings/Document Proprieties/Styling Mode-> set Advanced. Ok.

Now you shold set your like style.Bye

Marchetto

Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Amy,

Set advance style mode may do this job. Go to Settings ==> Document Properties ==> Styling Mode ==> Choose Advance

Untitled.png

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

I am having the same issue, but this solution does not work.   Any other ideas?  

It's using a chart - straight table, and the font will not allow anything except "set by style".

Thanks for any help!

Not applicable
Author

It's using a chart - straight table, and the font will not allow anything except "set by style".

Thanks for any help!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for any help!