Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

required qlikview software download

Hi,

i am unable to download software of Qlikview for windows 7 32- bit

can anyone help me to download the software. or else please give me the URL where exactly downloads will be available.

Thank You,

Vishnu Priya.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That version is only available on the download page for customers and partners: Customer Downloads‌. If you are a Qlik customer or Qlik Partner and you can't find the download you need then contact the Qoncierge team‌ to sort out your account settings.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Regrettably, current free versions of QV only support 64 bit Windows. You will not get an official version of 32 bit QV from Qlik unless you are a partner or registered (paid) Qlik customer. You may find an unofficial older version on the web, but this is not advised.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vishnupriya

There are no downloads for 32bit. QlikView 12 is 64bit only.

Please see the link below.

QlikView 12 Initial Release is now available!

Kind Regards

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That version is only available on the download page for customers and partners: Customer Downloads‌. If you are a Qlik customer or Qlik Partner and you can't find the download you need then contact the Qoncierge team‌ to sort out your account settings.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the information.

is there any other way to get software for 32 bit windows ?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you don't want to or cannot get it from Qlik then you'll have to find an illegal source.

Not applicable
Author

.. Thank you for your information