Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

requirement on clear selection

Hi Friends

I Have 2 sheets in my application .

1) I have done some selections  in sheet1 with out clearing that selections I moved to second sheet and again  I came back to First sheet then I found that the last selections which I made is  cleared. Actually I don't want to clear my lat selection Is there any possible?

Please any one can help me in this

Thanks

7 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You've just switched to second sheet and back to first without changing your selections actively, e.g. making selections in charts or list boxes?

Double check that no triggers are involved (e.g. OnActivate sheet triggers in sheet properties).

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Usually once you make the selections and moving to various sheets will not clear the selections. Do you have any triggers? If you do might be that is clearing the selections.

Not applicable
Author

I am using drop down filters for selections Yes, I checked that No sheet triggers are involved

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can you please share a small sample ?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

So you did change selection state on sheet 2, but you want sheet 1 to be independent?

Have a look into alternate states, create an alternate state in settings - document properties and set sheet 1 to this state in sheet properties.

Not applicable
Author

my issue is when i am moving from sheet2 to sheet 1 all the selections are clearing in sheet1 but i want that selections already i applied alternative states . i have not implemented any triggers on it

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

i haven't implemented any triggers on it.