Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

sales report with margin on product

Dear all,

thanks for the opportunity..

I want to make a question.. i have 3 files coming from SAP.

1)Those are the info:

list of customer      

customerturnover 2015turnover 2016
Alfa10040

2)another file excel with the turnover splitted by month of each costumer ( every file excel has the name of one customer ).

3) another file excel with all the product purchased by the customer and the value of the "sold product"

Additionally I can have a file with "product code" "price cost" "selling price"

So the link between the 1 --2 and 3 is the turnover.

How can I use qlik in order to have a comparison "month / month" "year / year" "comparison of unit sold in the year"

any help even in private is more than welcome.

And SAP can generate the file of the "montlhy sales"  automatically.. is there a way to auto update the dashboard?

Thanks in advance..

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

those are only as per example..

my target is to have a dashboard with a map in order to split the turnover by region.

then click on a region I can see how many customer I have there and see the split of each. I think you are more skilled than me in this kind of solution.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

those are the yearly turnover of the factory ...

I can generate one spread sheet with all the information.. any suggestion by you is very important..

for example if you give me guidelines on how to have "column title" and how to organize spreadsheet it will be very helpful..

thanks