Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmswetha
Creator
Creator

section acess reload

Hi,

I had a section access file and by mistake I've debugged with 10 rows. So lost the access.

Tried running in QMC even then it's not reloading.

Any suggestions to re-cover. There is lot of development have to re-do incase cant get it back

8 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Is your section access code in the qvw file itself or in some external file? If in an external file, you are safe; change the section access in there and reload the app. If in the qvw itself, I am afraid that you are left with re-doing works..

kmswetha
Creator
Creator
Author

Unfortunately Yes, Its in the same file

avinashelite

Are you aware of which 10 rows you loaded ? so that you could login with those ID's ....otherwise we don't have an way to login to the app . Last option would be to check with QlikTech

kmswetha
Creator
Creator
Author

My Question here is, If we re-run in publisher it should do full re-ran right?Am I missing something here?

ElizaF
Creator II
Creator II

Try to reload the qvw file with a windows batch file: Qv.exe /r xxxxx.qvw.

kmswetha
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Eliza,

Can you explain in details how should I re-run, never ran from windows batch file

avinashelite

Yup....If your publisher  account is in that 10 rows which you loaded it will allow otherwise it won't because your app is locked to open only by that 10 row users ....

ElizaF
Creator II
Creator II

Means to create a Windows batch file to schedule /run a task for reload a QlikView file.

See below link:

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-8899

Reload and save using command line

I hope to help you.

Regards,

Eliza