Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefan_Weber
Contributor III
Contributor III

select in field with concat statement

Hello Qlikview community,

I am trying to solve the following problem, but keep tumbling over my feet while I am doing it. Maybe you are able to help me.

I am trying to select fieldfalues by clicking on a button. I have selected select in field function and my Fieldname ist AssetID

Now I have 4 criterias whereof 3 need to be met

1) Good data QUality, which consisty out of 2 variables

2) Date of last data entry is not more than variable days in the past

3) Asset is explained sufficiently

4) Sufficiently explained

I am trying to get the AssetIDs with the concat statement and select them by clicking on the button.

='('&Concat(
sum({<Assetid (
if($(FormelAE)> AE_Data_GoodRage_min and $(FormelAE) < AE_Data_GoodRage_max,1,0)+
if($(maxSelectedDate)-max(ProductionDate)<AE_Data_GoodPeriod,1,0) +
if( sum( {$<AEMainCategoryKey={'Unexplained'}>} DurationDayFrac*FixedCashCostAE)/sum( DurationDayFrac*FixedCashCostAE)<(1-AE_Data_Good_Explained),1,0) +
if( sum( {$<AEMainCategoryKey={'Undeclared'}>} DurationDayFrac*FixedCashCostAE)/sum( DurationDayFrac*FixedCashCostAE)<(1-AE_Data_Good_Declared),1,0))
={
">=3"}>})
distinct AssetId, '|')&')'

Unfortunately its not doing what it should and after a couple of hours looking I am getting blind.

I would appreciate your help. Do you see where I have the error ?

Thanks

Stefan

11 Replies
Stefan_Weber
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Marcus, 

one more question, I see that you missed one closed ) in your formula, where would I have to put it. I tried it in a couple of places but none worked. 😉

Thanks

Stefan

Stefan_Weber
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Marcus, 

holy **bleep** it worked, I don´t know how many hours this took. You forgot a closed bracket which took me a while to figure out where to put it. But thank you so much. 

Regards

Stefan