Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator

selection "date" between

Hi, i'm getting trouble in defining this set.

I would like to set as condition that Surgery Date is between vStartDate (variable) and vStartDate + 1 year.

How this can be done ? 

Thank you!

qlikviewaf_0-1631887907977.png

3 Replies
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

I TRIED AS FOLLOW

=if(Match([SalesRepException],'I22') AND SurgeryDate>=($(vStartI22)) AND SurgeryDate<=($(vStartI22)+365),'30% PLAN',
if(Match([SalesRepException],'I23') AND SurgeryDate>=($(vStartI23)) AND SurgeryDate<=($(vStartI23)+365),'30% PLAN',

if(Match(SalesRep,'HORIZON'),Territory_Description,if(Match(ShipTo,'123776'),'MATERDOMINI',

if(isnull([Percentage]),if(isnull(PercentageProductLine), ' ', Product_Line_Description),Territory_Description)))
))

COULD IT MAKE SENSE ?

MarcoWedel

maybe something like 

=If(Match([SalesRepException],'I22','I23') AND SurgeryDate >= vStartDate AND SurgeryDate <= AddYears(vStartDate,1), yourtrueexpression, yourfalseexpression)

hope this helps
regards
Marco

Vegar
MVP
MVP

As  you  noticed,  BETWEEN  is not in the Qlik syntax. You could do a "less than" and a "larger than" comparison to solve it.

SurgeryDate >= '$(vStartDate)' AND SurgeryDate <= addyears('$(vStartDate)')

How does your if statement look like? is it an measure  like IF(<logic>, <statement>) with no else statement? ifIf so, then you could consider if it is better to create an SET statement instead of using an IF.