Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
Contributor III
Contributor III

set exp in the variable

hi guys,

Want to create variable for below exp-

=if(CF_Month='Apr',
(Count(DISTINCT {<Flag={'Active'}, FYear={$(vtestYear)},CF_Month={$(vtestmonth)},Quarter=,FIN_Year=, O1andOE={'O1 & Above'},Location2-={'2004'}>} [Personnel No])),
(Count(DISTINCT {<Flag={'Active'}, FYear={$(VFYear)},CF_Month={$(vtestmonth)},FIN_MNT=,FYear=, O1andOE={'O1 & Above'},Location2-={'2004'}>} [Personnel No]))
)

Please help.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Priti, check the following Help link, if that does not help, please provide further context on things, as I am a bit confused, which means others likely are too, and that may be why nobody has answered already...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Scripting/Scrip...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.