Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VVB
Contributor
Contributor

tabrow no more displayed for user

Hello,

Would you please help me with a problem.

There are a user who can not see the tabrow on a qlikview report but he could see before.

This user has already a document cal assigned for the report.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Need some further clarification, but given the tag of QlikView Desktop, I am assuming this is not via File\Open in Server, this is via File\Open, which if that is correct, the person likely changed a User Preference in the Settings area, or they hid the tabrow in the application in which case they need to check the Document Properties of the application to reset that setting.  

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Document_Proper...

Check the Hide Tabrow setting, believe that should be what they checked, and unchecking and saving should return things to normal. 

If this is via a Server Client, then things may be a bit more tricky to reset.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.