Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

title bar changed in doc properties, retroactive?

i got the issue, with changing the design of my document. I had some initial doc settings, and now changed the colors and forms of the objects components, like the title bar. I changed the settings in the "document properties" in the settings tab, and realized that this is valid for new document but my old objects formats remains the same.

Is there any way to get this apply "retroactively" for all already existant document objects? otherwise do i need to redo all my charts?

thanks

felipe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

You can try this:

1. Use the Format Painter to apply the new format to the existing objects.

To do this, go to the View-Toolbars and enable Design toolbar.

Click on an object with new style format, click on the Format Painter icon (see picture below) and apply this on the desired (old style format) objects.

Formatpainter.png

2. Or just Go to Document Properties--Layout tab and create a Theme by choosing Theme Maker...

Hope it helps.

-Khaled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

You can try this:

1. Use the Format Painter to apply the new format to the existing objects.

To do this, go to the View-Toolbars and enable Design toolbar.

Click on an object with new style format, click on the Format Painter icon (see picture below) and apply this on the desired (old style format) objects.

Formatpainter.png

2. Or just Go to Document Properties--Layout tab and create a Theme by choosing Theme Maker...

Hope it helps.

-Khaled.

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

many thanks it helped a lot