Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

unable to open qlikview files

licence1`.PNG

Hi All,

i have created qlikview files in my personal edition , now when i am trying to open the files which i created it says cannot open maximum number of recoveries has been reached

i cannot understand is, to upgrade to a full licence is to open files which are created in another machine , but why it is showing to me  when i am trying to open files which are created by me in my personal desktop?

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If there's a -proj directory in the directory where you save your qlikview documents try removing the -proj directory. If that's not the case then you have opened files that were created with another qlikview installation with the result that you can only create new documents and open these from now on.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

there is no project named -proj , i have sent those files to a collegue . so when i tried to save those files and open it with qlikview they are opening .i found this a turn around. but thanks for the reply though

MarcoWedel

If you are only interested in the script, you could open your files with the Qlik Sense desktop as well.

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Thanks all, i can able to get back the old qlikview files from my sent folder (which i previosuly sent it to my collegue)and re opened them , now they are working .