Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

urgent help needed

Hi All,

I'm having few charts in my qlikview file. I have loaded data and everything is working fine. I tried loading new data again. And all the charts got disappeared, even though all chart conditions are true. Can anybody please tell me why is this happening?

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It's quite hard to tell why your chart don't work with the information provided.

Try to create more simple charts, table boxes, list boxes to find the cause of your issues.

Check, that after your reload, your resident table actually contains data (by examination of the tables shown in the table viewer for example).

Then check that your associations still work, by creating list boxes of your facts / dimension fields and selecting in.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I agree with Stefan. It's hard if not impossible to tell without looking at the script/QVW.

Adding to what Stefan mentioned above - Do you have any "Exit Script" or "Qualify" keyword in the script? Also, check if all the tables & fields are displayed as expected.

Good luck!

DV

www.QlikShare.com