Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

urgent help

i want to make the straight table and sparkline but i didnot get it can you help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a new straight table and add a dimension and an expression. On the Expressions tab click on the DropDown control just below Representation. Choose the option Mini Chart. Next click on the button Mini Chart Settings. Choose the dimension for the x-axis of the sparkline mini chart (not one you already added on the Dimensions tab for the straight table). Click OK to apply these settings and click OK again to close the charts properties window. You should now have a sparkline mini chart in your straight table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a new straight table and add a dimension and an expression. On the Expressions tab click on the DropDown control just below Representation. Choose the option Mini Chart. Next click on the button Mini Chart Settings. Choose the dimension for the x-axis of the sparkline mini chart (not one you already added on the Dimensions tab for the straight table). Click OK to apply these settings and click OK again to close the charts properties window. You should now have a sparkline mini chart in your straight table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand