Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

value mismatch in dashboard

hi all,

I am having two reports but in one version it is showing different value in pivot table and same dashboard is reflecting different value in pivot with same logic and expression.Sorry i cannot attach the file.

any suggestion most welcomed.

Please see the attached screenshot in table column 1 and 2 there is deviation in the values

Regards

Manu

8 Replies
Monicalingan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Manu,

Can you attach a screenshot comparing both values?

Thanks,

Monica

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Does you and another machine having different versions? If so, could be chances are mismatched

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the suggestion Anil i will ask this question .Can you pls refer screenshot.

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi      Monica,

Please refer the attach screenshot

Anil_Babu_Samineni

My eyes are not much power to capture. Can you highlight where values are not same. Please share Versions please from 2 machines

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Manu,

As per my understanding the first Tab(Dashboard) is having some selected values ,Green color dot is showing some of the values are selected there.

so clear all the values and compare then(Any filter/List Box can change your values).

Still you didn't find solution please take a copy of each qvw file and create a object Current selection box in both the files and select your filters and you can find difference easily (Hope your calculation/measure in both files are same)

Let us know if you still facing issue.

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the valuable suggestion Rama

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

I have attached screenshot with values highlighted and versions which we are using are different.

QlikView 11.20 SR13

QlikView 11.20 SR12