Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lcontezini
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

[2] Mixing Standard and Synthetic Dimensions in the same Table

I had the following question earlier today:

To be  clear: Let's say I need to show the total sales of last year in the first column (named "Last Year Sales"), total sales of actual year in second column (named "This Year Sales"), and the following columns come from the "Month/Year" field and show the sales in each month of the selected values in "Month/Year" field.

The first 2 columns will always be there, but the Month/Year columns depend on the field selection. I thought about using the field "Month/Year" inside the ValueList() function, but I couldn't make it work properly.

This part of the problem was solved in the following link: Re: Mixing Standard and Synthetic Dimensions in the same Table

The problem now is that  under each "Month/Year", I need 2 expressions to be calculated: sum(Sales Amount) and sum(Sales Quantity).

In the columns  "Last Year Sales" and "This Year Sales"  these expressions shouldn't be calculated, only sum(Sales) as it was before.

Is it possible? I've tried it in many ways but I can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check attached

Capture.PNG

lcontezini
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author