Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II

30 Days slider on KPIs

Hi All,

I created slider for 30 days variable.In my dashboard we have a two bar charts and 3 tables.Now I want to make slider that should respond all these metrics.The slider which I created working for one table not all the metrics. One table have planned and actual days but other tables or KPIs doesn't have direct relation with slider variable 30 days.

Is it possible to create slider to respond to all the KPIs?

Regards,

Venkat

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That means, You are not engaging along with the variable. And all metric and/or objects works when we use the slider variable until unless it won't work

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil,

Thank you for the reply.

Remaining tables/charts are showing %, Margin and Quantity.I Don't know how to use this variable in those metrics.

How make relation to KPI with slider varible.

Pls give me some inputs.

Regards,

Venkat

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Let's consider my query is use case of

Num(Sum(Sales), '#,##,#0%') -- This returns in %

So, You have 2 slides one from and one more is To that means the business user need to show one slider object / calendar object for selection for their prediction.

In this case If date is DateField and it consumes filter navigation using sliders from is Var1 and to is Var2

Then Analysis should be this?

Num(Sum({<DateField = {">=$(Var1) <=$(Var2)"}>} Sales), '#,##,#0%')

HTH

Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Anil,

I do not have two variables.Here my requirement is user will select 3 days or 5 days on the slider then all the KPIs should respond on this.

Regards,

Venkat.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, That's where my explanation deserve. If still not matching my proposal i would ask you to share sample and result data set you want to see?

krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

My slider is not date field it is difference of the planned and actual days.so it has values 1 to 30 days difference.Min val 1 and max value 30.Varible is Diffof days which I created in the script.

Let me know your view what is var1 and var2 in my scenario also What should I define in Var2.

Regards,

Venakt

krishnakv83
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Experts,

Please let me know your view on this requirement.

Regards,

Venkat