cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III

ABC analisis through alternative state. Very slow if big data

Guys, I ask for your help and advice ...

For two months, and attempts to find solutions, today I did ABC analysis through alternative state. As indicated here https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-6088

Since I need to be considered in the ABC for almost 20 stores in, after aggregation of each commodity is lost productivity. Without aggregation, running 1 minute to all the shops. With aggregation, ie, all products are divided into A B and C for about 30 minutes. The file is 380 MB of memory in the height increases to 40GB. This is unacceptable ... I do not know what to do. Alternatively, consider the combination of the inlet, but it is on the SQL calculation will not go less than a month ... Who as solves in a similar situation as the ABC calculation of measurement? When a lot of data and a lot of measurements, which should be considered within the ABC. According to the company, stores, catalogs, and so on. There are ideas?

I look on the internet there is so little on ABC-making as a measure of big data, I think that no one carries out such an analysis ...

0 Replies