Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

ADD one more IF Condition in Expression

Hi Team,

I have scenario, Like this.

I have 3 List box. 

Option 1 - Million and Full, When User is selecting Million, Value is coming like 1.1 M, 1.45 M and When User is Selecting Full, Value is coming 1000000.45, 1010000 ...... in Straight Table

Option 2 - No and Yes, When User is selecting No, Some Value is adding and When user is Selecting Yes, Value is extracting in Straight Table

Both is working well. Now I have to add one more option, i.e - Option 3 - 1M, 2M and 3M, Suppose User select the 1M, Now I want only greater than 1M value record in my straight table. 

Similarly for 2 Million and 3 Million. But my option 1 and option 2 should also work with Option 3.

Below is my Expression :

IF(GetFieldSelections(Option1)='Millions',IF(GetFieldSelections(Option2)='No',

sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'}>}non_controllable_pti)/1000000,

(Sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'}>}non_controllable_pti_ex_cc) - sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'}>}tp_exp_sr_435743))/1000000),

IF(GetFieldSelections(Option2)='No',sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'}>}non_controllable_pti),(Sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'}>}non_controllable_pti_ex_cc) - sum({<sub_account={'EXPENSE_TYPE'>}tp_exp_sr_435743))))

This is single expression.

Can anyone add new option 3 in my above expression.

Regards,

AK

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you can attach the qvw file, that will likely help you get some responses on this one.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.